Pages

Monday, September 7, 2026

my fav movies and series


My favourite movies and series

Rise and shine, fireflies ‧˚꒰🐛꒱༘⋆!  As you may, or may not know, I enjoy and love to watch movies and series in my free time, so I decided to create a list with all my favorite of them so you can watch and enjoy them too! I'll let a review and rate them with stars ★. I'll also probably update this entry when I find a new favorite series or movie.

I haven't finished the reviews yet, but I'm working on it!

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.


. 13 Going on 30 (2004) movie

I like this movie so much because i'ts funny and has a great aesthetic, but also has a pretty mensage: i'ts better to have real friends that get you, then having fake friends just for status, your friendship choices can affect you're life a lot and you better make a good choise, but you can always change and is never to late to say sorry, or at least that's how i see the message of the movie. I give this movie 4 stars ★★★★

𝄞 nostalgic 🦋 rom com

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

. Acuamarine (2006) movie

It has such a fun 2000s summer vibe, is funny and it reminds me of when I watched it as a little girl, so it's cool. I give this movie 3 and a half stars ★★★½

𝄞 nostalgic ☀ for a summer afternoon


. A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (2024) series

I saw this series in 2024 when it first came out and i ejoyed it, but now i kinda forgot how it was but i let it in my favs list, so i wont rate it, sorry. :(

🗝️ mystery

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

. Anne with an E (2017) series

I love love love this series! It has a beautiful scenery, its vibe is divine, you just want to watch it over and over, the story is beautiful and has everything, it deals with important themes like the birth of feminism and has one of the most beautiful love stories (at least for me), it's based on a book called Anne of Green Gables, which I haven't read but I plan to, and there are several other versions of this story (both other series and movies) that I haven't seen yet, but this one is beautiful. I also love the Anne character, she is like the number 1 dreamer and poetic girl, she has  been through a lot, but she remains a good friend and person. I rate this series a 5 out of 5 stars ★★★★★

☕ for a rainy day 📺 comfort rewatch

. Around the World in 80 Days (2004) movie

 I loved this movie as a child and i still think is so funnny and entertaining, i don''t have much more to say so lets go with the rate. I give this movie 4 stars ★★★★

🛸 funny ☀ for a summer afternoon

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

. Back to the Future (1985) movie

I think it's a classic, it's fun, I love the aesthetic from when it was filmed, and i think i'ts super creative. I give this movie 4 and a half stars ★★★★½

☀ for a summer afternoon


. Cast Away (2000) movie

It's such a deep meaninguf movie, I love how realistic and complicated the main character is. I give it 4 stars  ★★★★


☀ for a summer afternoon


─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

. Castle (2010) series

This is my comfort series, It conveys a beautiful family feeling, I love the relationship between the main characters, and every episode is the best. It holds a special place in my heart. That's why I give it 5 stars  ★★★★★

 ✿ comfort series💀 crime series 🛸 funny


. Charlie's Angels (2000) movie

Is funny and good to watch when yu don't know what else to watch. I give this movie 3 and a half stars  ★★★½

🎯 action


─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─
. Clueless (1995) movie

It's a cool, girlie movie, with agood main character, and I find it funn and easy to watch, and also, a shout out to the fashion in here, It is TOP.  I gave it 3 and a half stars ★★★½



. Coraline (2009) movie

I love this movie, I'ts so pretty and detailed, Iwas genuely scared of this movie as a child, so I  didn't finished It till a few years ago, but It is so pretty, the story is so thoutful and the characters are so good, but the story is perfectly built, every time I watch it i find new details i haven seen before. I give this move 4 and a half stars ★★★★½


─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─
. Criminal Minds (2005) series

I haven't finished this series yet but it doesn't matter, I love the complexity of the characters and i LOVE Spencer Reid. It's a long series but It dosen't feel like it becouse the chapters are so good. I rate it 4 and a half stars ★★★★½

💀 crime series 🕯 night watch series

. Cruella (2021) movie

Is fun and creative, i really like the way they made Cruella's character, and i love the outfit in this movie. I rate it 4  stars ★★★★


─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─
. Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010) movie

This are one of the best comedy movies ever, especially the second one, it's just peak, is funny, relatable, AND has Rodrick Heffley, ike, what else do you want?!. So I rate it 4 stars ★★★★

🛸 funny 📺 comfort rewatch



. Do Revenge (2022) movie

It's a funny movie and has a great plot twist, I rate this movie a 3 and a half stars out of 5 ★★★½


. Divergent (2014) movie

. Elementary (2012) series

. Enola Holmes (2020) movie

. Fear Street (2021) movie

. Grown Ups (2010) movie

. Harry Potter (2001) movie

. H2O: Just add Water (2006) series

. Legally Blonde  (2001) movie

. Love and monsters (2020) movie

. Mean Girls (2004) movie

. Missing (2023) movie

. Narnia (2005) movie

. Now and then (1995) movie

It's another one of my favorites, It shows girlhood and growing up in such a beautiful way, I loved it as a child and I still love it now, it's relaxing and It brings me memories of my childhood and fills me with a deep nostalgic feeling. I give this lovelie movie 5 stars ★★★★★

. Now you see me (2013) movie

. Outer Banks (2020) series

. Percy Jackson (2023) series

. Pretty Little Liars (2010) series

. Scream (1996) movie

. Sharp Objects (2018) series

. Snack Shack (2024) movie

. Squid Game (2021) series

. Stranger Things (2016) series

. The Black Phone (2021) movie

. The Clique (2008) movie

. The End of the F***ing World (2017) series

. The Girl Next Door (2004) movie

.The Hunger Games (2012) movie

. The House Bunny (2008) movie

. The Maze Runner (2014) movie

.The Mentalist (2008) series

. The Mummy (1999) movie

. The Notebook (2004) movie

. The Parent Trap (1998) movie

. The School for Good and Evil (2022) movie

. The Virgin Suicides (1999) movie

. The 100 (2014) series

3 comments:

  1. Omgggg we’ve watched almost the same movies and I love the aesthetic of your blogg , I loved the Movie do revenge too, Ive definitely followed you, let’s be mutuals mine is https://fairiesandbutterflydreams.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete