Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

My vision board for my future home


My vision board for my future home

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─
Rise and shine, fireflies ‧˚꒰🐌⋆! I find that one of the things I want most in life is my own home, not only to decorate it, but to have a place where I can be myself no matter what, and spend my winters and summers, having a great time doing what I like and creating new memories. 

Though I'm only 16 in high school (and the economy of the world is not the best),  I find comfort in imagining and daydreaming about my imaginary future house. So I leave in here the idea of that home and a vision board with the vibes of it.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.

I can't decide which exterior I would prefer. I like some cottage vibes, with flowers and pretty bricks, but I also love old farmhouse aesthetics, but I know that I definitely DON'T like the minimalist 'new fashioned' and cube-looking houses.

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

The cottage houses have beautiful vibes; those that look like they are a fairy's house. I would love to put a birdbath, and lots of flowers around it so then in spring, it would be full of colors. 

Every afternoon, I would go out and water my garden, or I also could invite my friends over to an outdoor tea party (even though I don't like tea, srry tea lovers).

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

But, the farm house style is also super pretty, It reminds me of a lot of houses in movies or series i've watched for example The Notebook (the house that Noah builds for Allie), The Man In The Moon, or Sharp  Objects (the mother's house). I would read in my porch, or tan in my balcony.

This houses also have sucha a mysterious and fresh vibe around them, they give me a nostalgic feeling even though I've never lived or seen one irl.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.

Either of those houses would be perfect, but the garden is super important. I usually spend a lot of time in my actual garden, and I just enjoy it too much for my future dream house to not have one.

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

I't should have a big garden with lots of flowers and plants, with a fairytale aesthetic, perfect for listening to music and drink a strawberry lemonade on a hot summer day, or to pick leaves to use in my diary in autumn.

I also would like to have a swing, a cute garden gazebo (like the one in the picture), a strawberry plant, and enough space to have a dog!

─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─
      If my neighbor's houses are kinda far from mine (not too far, I don't wanna live out of the city, or the town) it would be great because I like to pretend that I'm in a musical and put the volume to the top and sing in my backyard, but that's not compatible with having too many neighbors, so if it is not possible I wouldn't mind.

And the only thing that absolutely has to have is a weeping willow; those are my favourite trees ever, and my house just needs one for me to read under, or listen to music, or simply look pretty.


°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.
Now for the inside of the house I have to think about the most important rooms.
─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

I want my bedroom to look like it is taken straight out of a 2000's teenage girl movie, with a tall fluffy bed, a cute paper wall, and lots of decorations (but more old-style), with windows with big cool curtains to sit by, a vanity with a mirror, and a walk-in closet. I would also put on some cute posters, a book shelf, and a cd player. 

The bathroom would be pretty big, with a withe bathtub, and some cute windows, but I have not much more to say about it; the picture shows exactly what I mean.
─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─

The livingroom would be connected to the kitchen, and I know it sounds weird but I want it to not look, but have the thing that the house of Harry Potter (the one where his uncles live, that has a room under the stairs) has, It's like a round window that is half out of the house and the other half is cut and goes to the inside of the house (I will include a picture) because it looks cute to for example have dinner.

this is from the inside
─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─
and this from the ouside
─ ⊹ ⊱ 𖦹 ⊰ ⊹ ─













°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.


4 comments: